Anyone can propose a new thing for the NHS digital service manual.
How to propose a new thing
Check the backlog
- Check if your idea is already in the community backlog.
If the idea has been proposed
- Please add any examples or evidence you have to support the proposal.
- If you'd like to work on it, read how to work on a new component or pattern.
If your idea is not in the backlog
- You can raise an issue using the template.
- At this stage, you just need to present your idea and evidence of user needs.
- The service manual team will review your proposal and see if it meets the contribution criteria.
- Once the proposal is ready to be worked on, it will be marked as "To do" in the backlog.
- You can then choose to work on it yourself, or leave it for someone else.